- How to recover a lost or forgotten EU Login password? »
- Where did the initiative come from? »
- What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- What are the programme’s objectives? »
- Who can participate? »
- Which countries can participate? »
- What is the European Union definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)? »
- What are the benefits for new entrepreneurs? »
- What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs? »
- Is there any funding available? »
- Who is responsible for the management of the programme? »
- What is the link between the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and Erasmus Mundus for students? »
These two programmes are similar to a certain extent since Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is also a co-operation and mobility programme but their aims and target groups are different.
The objective of both programmes is to enhance international cooperation capacity. The mobility programme Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs aims at helping new entrepreneurs from Europe to acquire relevant skills for managing a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) by spending time with a successful experienced entrepreneur in Europe, while Erasmus for students aims at enhancing the quality of European higher education.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs does not support internships and work placements, as it aims for same level, entrepreneurial collaborations between two individuals.
- What are the most important documents relevant to the programme? »
- What is a local contact point? »
- How to act as a local contact point? »
- May I participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme if I have already participated in other projects funded by the European Union, such as Erasmus Mundus for Students or Leonardo? »
- Do all entrepreneurs benefit from the funding? »