- How to recover a lost or forgotten EU Login password? »
- Where did the initiative come from? »
- What is Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs? »
- What are the programme’s objectives? »
- Who can participate? »
Eligible entrepreneurs are those in the early stages of their business start-up (new entrepreneurs) and experienced owners or managers of a micro or small enterprise (host entrepreneurs).
The term "new entrepreneur” includes both nascent entrepreneurs, who are firmly planning to start their own company in the coming months, or those who have already set up their own business in the last three years. Whether planned or already existing, the business can be in any sector. New entrepreneurs must demonstrate a sound educational and vocational background and a viable business idea. They must be a permanent resident in one of programme participating countries and should be able and willing to raise additional funds to cover the costs of the stay that exceed the EU’s grant.
Host entrepreneurs are experienced businessmen or women (i.e. more than three years of entrepreneurial experience, not as employees), ideally owners of a micro or small enterprise (SME) in the European Union or persons directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME board level, abiding by the EU definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise. They must be willing to cooperate with the new entrepreneur towards developing his/her entrepreneurial skills and know-how.
- Which countries can participate? »
- What is the European Union definition of micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)? »
- What are the benefits for new entrepreneurs? »
- What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs? »
- Is there any funding available? »
- Who is responsible for the management of the programme? »
- What is the link between the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and Erasmus Mundus for students? »
- What are the most important documents relevant to the programme? »
- What is a local contact point? »
- How to act as a local contact point? »
- May I participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme if I have already participated in other projects funded by the European Union, such as Erasmus Mundus for Students or Leonardo? »
- Do all entrepreneurs benefit from the funding? »