Can I participate as a start-up entrepreneur?You can participate in the programme as a new entrepreneur if:
- You are firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan;
- You have started your own business within the last 3 years.
However, you must also:
- Be a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries;
- Have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan;
- Be motivated and committed to collaborate during your stay with an experienced entrepreneur from another Participating Country; be prepared to contribute to the development of the host entrepreneur's business and make your skills and competences available;
- Be ready to complement the programme funds as needed to cover the costs of your stay abroad.